The F10 M5 Dinan high flow carbon fiber cold air intake has a sleek and functional appearance that personify high performance. The F10 M5 cold air intake allows cool outside air to be pushed into the engine via a pair of supplemental carbon fiber intake ducts located at the front of the engine bay. The stock air inlets are left intact and fully functional to provide a new total of four air intakes into the engine for maximum airflow. Improved induction airflow offered by Dinan cold air intake systems increase engine performance, even more so if used in combination with other performance enhancing Dinan products.
The M5 cold air intake system was carefully designed within tight packaging constraints and in consideration of ideal aerodynamic diffusing angles to optimize the efficiency and performance of this induction system. Each duct leads combustion air through a custom designed intake assembly that has a larger than stock metered air flow housing, as well as a Dinan conical air filter with a 77% larger capacity.
Benefits of Dinans Cold Air Intake:
- Maximum peak power of 693 HP and 651 lb-ft of Torque utilizing Dinan Stage 2 components (DINANTRONICS Performance Tuner, intake and exhaust). A difference of 13 HP and 7 lb-ft of torque from Dinan Stage 1 (D-TRONICS Performance Tuner Only).
- Dinan proprietary Injection molded Dinan MAF housings are larger than stock
- Stock air filters are replaced with 77% larger Dinan conical air filters.
- Entire Dinan Intake system is sealed like a factory replacement to ensure only cold outside air and not hot air from the engine compartment is being utilized.
- Stock System Stays Completely Functional
- Carbon fiber air box lids and intake ducts
- Raised Dinan logos are laminated into the carbon fiber intake
- Rubber hoses, mounting brackets, & hardware included.
Free Flow Stainless Exhaust (D660-0044 & D660-0044-BLK): An important addition for any enthusiast looking for their car to sound as good as it performs while also supplying significant power gains itself. These exhausts are dyno tested for maximum exhaust flow with minimum backpressure. The system is designed to provide a more aggressive sound under acceleration, while reducing drone inside the vehicle, thanks to Dinan’s exclusive Helmholtz Chamber and Butterfly Valve technologies.
DINANTRONICS Performance Tuner (D440-1603-ST1 & D440-1603-ST2):
DINANTRONICS™ Performance Tuner is a highly engineered and sophisticated piece of computer hardware and software that enhances engine performance, without ineffectively or invalidate your new car warranty coverage and without affecting long term reliability or the functionality of on-board diagnostic systems. It is also the only tuning device emissions legal in all 50 states. The objective of developing this piece of technology was to provide the ability to control every signal entering and exiting the BMW factory Engine Control Unit. These items are unique to Dinan and together they embody the apex of performance engineering in a powerful, reliable, and warrantied package.
The F10 M5 Cold Air intake is in compliance with U.S. EPA Memorandum 1A, or this product has not been found, nor is believed to be, unlawful for use under the provisions of the Clean Air Act. Currently: This product is not legal for sale or use in California, or states that have adopted California emissions standards, on any pollution controlled motor vehicles.