The Honda FK8 Type R intake is the result of extensive design iteration through dyno testing and flow analysis. It was developed to achieve two objectives –
- Maintain low inlet temperatures.
- De-restrict the turbo inlet path.
Acceleration results summary:
- 60-130mph with Stock intake = 15.45 seconds
- 60-130mph with Eventuri intake = 14.27 seconds
- 100-200Km/h with Stock intake = 13.04 seconds
- 100-200Km/h with Eventuri intake = 12.17 seconds
Each intake system consists of:
- Prepreg Carbon Fibre Airbox Enclosure
- Custom High Flow Air Filter ISO Tested
- Carbon Venturi stack with integrated MAF tube
- Secondary Inlet Scoop
- High quality Silicon coupler with OEM specification hose clamps
- Laser Cut Bracket Work