Eventuri Full Black Carbon Intake - BMW F10 M5
The BMW F10 M5 intake system was developed through extensive dyno testing, maximum velocity tests and flow optimisation. We have developed a complete system from front air ducts to filter housings and even inlet tubes to the turbos. The resulting system is very efficient and reduces the resistance to the turbos by giving a smooth path for the airflow to travel through.
The Eventuri Difference
The F10 M5 Eventuri system uses our Patent Pending Carbon fibre Housing which provides an aerodynamically efficient airflow path from the filter to the MAF tube. Not just another cone filter with a heat shield but a unique design which invokes the Venturi affect.
Each intake system consists of:
- 2 Carbon Fibre Venturi housings
- 2 High Flow Double Cone Air Filters
- 2 Aluminium Cowls for smooth airflow entry
- Left Side Carbon Tube with integrated MAF sensor mount
- Right Side Carbon Tube with integrated MAF sensor mount
- 2 Carbon Fibre Front Scoops
- 2 Laser Cut Aluminium Shields with integrated flow deflectors
- High quality Silicon couplers with BMW specification hose clamps