PLEASE CALL OR TEXT (310)231-0292 WITH ANY QUESTIONS
For any questions please PM or email: Online@AutoTalent.com
Replaces the heavy and restrictive catalytic converters with a lightweight free-flowing performance X-Pipe for maximum power and sound.
Replacing the factory catalytic converters with our straight through X-Pipe will provide a significant increase in volume while also revealing a much more defined and aggressive exhaust note.
The Cat Bypass X-Pipe dramatic increases power in the mid to high end of the RPM range. Street drivers may notice a small torque loss at low RPM's, which is why we recommend the Sport Cat X-Pipe for street applications.
- Fits all Porsche 996 GT3 vehicles 1999-2005
- Adds 12whp and 12ft/lbs of torque
- Saves 25lbs from the rear of the car vs the factory catalytic converters
- Designed for racing and maximum power applications
- Improves throttle response and provides aggressive sports car sound
- Used by many Rolex Grand Am Cup racing teams and PCA/POC/ DE enthusiasts
- Constructed from mandrel bent T304L stainless steel
- Simple DIY bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- Please also bear in mind that this system does not include catalytic converters, so the Check Engine will most likely be triggered
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only, never to be driven on public roads. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.