PLEASE CALL OR TEXT (310)231-0292 WITH ANY QUESTIONS
For any questions please PM or email: Online@AutoTalent.com
Competition outlets replace the factory exhaust tips with adjustable turndowns for re-directing and controlling the exhaust volume; perfect for decibel-limited motorsport venues!
These outlets are great for reducing the volume of your 996 GT3's exhaust at track and motorsports events. The adjustable turndown tips can be quickly adjusted to point the exhaust away from any track-side testing equipment to help you stay within many venues' sound limit regulations.
- Fits all Porsche 996 GT3 vehicles (1999-2005)
- Includes adjustable turndown tips that re-direct the exhaust sound towards the ground or away from any sound regulation equipment
- Constructed from high quality T304L stainless steel
- Simple bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- Includes all required clamps and hardware
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only, never to be driven on public roads. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.