PLEASE CALL OR TEXT (310)231-0292 WITH ANY QUESTIONS
For any questions please PM or email: Online@AutoTalent.com
The Maxflow Exhaust System adds power and sports car sound all while reducing wait from the rear of your 911.
The Fabspeed Maxflo Exhaust is the perfect exhaust for everyday street driving and anyone that is looking for a system that isn't too aggressive but intoxicating throughout the RPM range. Improved sports car sound; deep and throaty while maintaining a street-appropriate volume. No need to worry about waking up the neighbors or irritating the passenger, the Maxflo exhaust is the ideal mix of an exciting and refined sound.
During our testing we saw gains of 4 whp and 4 ft/lbs of tq.
- Fits all Porsche 911 Carrera vehicles 1976-1989
- Adds 4 whp / 4 ft/lbs of tq with improved throttle response
- Improved deeper and throatier sports car sound
- Maxflo Mufflers are radius stress relieved, hydro-formed cases that are pulse TIG welded with 2000 degree ceramic fiber and stainless steel wool packing.
- Complete T304L stainless steel construction; 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent 2.25” tubing
- Includes Deluxe 4.5" Oval Style Tip
- Simple DIY bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- Requires slight modification to the factory rear bumper for proper fitment of the second tip outlet
For instructions on how to install your product please see the PDF below:
911 Carrera 3.2L RSR Header Muffler Kit