PLEASE CALL OR TEXT (310)231-0292 WITH ANY QUESTIONS
For any questions please PM or email: Online@AutoTalent.com
Lighten the rear of the vehicle while adding aggressive sound by replacing the heavy factory mufflers with straight-through tubes. The pipes completely replace the factory mufflers and retain the stock Porsche tips.
If you're looking for maximum sound and performance, you've found it! This is a very loud and aggressive exhaust system. Expect ripping sports car sound from your flat 6, at the cost of some interior drone. If you are looking for a more subtle and daily-drivable upgrade, we recommend checking out the Maxflo Performance Exhaust or the Supercup Exhaust System.
Excellent power gains can be seen across the power band. Awesome midrange torque you'll feel out on the street, and top end HP that you'll feel on the track. As you can see in the photos, our dyno results show 21 whp and 21 ft/lbs of tq.
- Fits all Porsche 997 Carrera vehicles 2005-2008 (will not fit with PSE-equipped exhaust tips)
- Increase horsepower and torque by 21 whp and 21 ft-lbs
- Saves 31 lbs from the rear of the vehicle for much better handling
- Used by many Rolex Grand Am race teams as well as PCA/POC and HPDE drivers
- Simple DIY bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required - comes with all hardware necessary for a do it yourself installation
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Vehicle Fitment Chart: