PLEASE CALL OR TEXT (310)231-0292 WITH ANY QUESTIONS
For any questions please PM or email: Online@AutoTalent.com
Complete performance exhaust and tuning solution for the Porsche 986 Boxster; greatly enhances the driving experience with a sporty exhaust tone and improved power and throttle response
- 986 Boxster Maxflo Performance Exhaust System (Street Option for 97-99 vehicles)
- 986 Boxster Sport Headers (incl. 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters)
- 986 Boxster Deluxe Dual-Style Tips
- 986 Boxster BMC F1 Air Filter
- 986 Boxster ECU Tuning Upgrade (Not Available for 986 Boxster 2.5L 1997-1999 Vehicles)
- Fits all Porsche 986 Boxster/Boxster S vehicles (1997-2004)
- Increases peak power to 289hp/259 ft-lbs of torque to the crank
- Easily flash your 986 Boxster/Boxster S with a Fabspeed ECU Tune utilizing the included MyGenius handheld device.
- High performance T304 stainless steel, C.N.C. mandrel bent for optimum flow and less restriction than Porsche factory exhaust systems
- Sport Headers feature 2.0”/50.2mm pipes that connect to a dedicated high-performance true 2.25” muffler system
- Dual-canister Maxflo Performance Exhaust System is low-profile and saves weight over the factory system
- Includes Deluxe Dual Style Tips in your choice of finish
- Easy bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- You must review our MyGenius ECU Tuning Guide and email the ECU Tuning Information form to us. We utilize this form to ensure we meet your needs and consider your modifications to deliver the best possible results.
- You must have access to a PC / Windows computer (Mac OS not supported) to upload your factory file information to us via email and in turn apply our ECU Tune to your MyGenius device.
- Upon sending us your vehicle information, our tuner will email you a custom ECU Tune(s) within 1-2 business days.
- The MyGenius device "marries" with your vehicle and can only be used on one vehicle.
- Please specify Tiptronic or Manual
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
||MODEL / SUB-Model
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.