PLEASE CALL OR TEXT (310)231-0292 WITH ANY QUESTIONS
For any questions please PM or email: Online@AutoTalent.com
These 991 Performance Sport Headers improve exhaust flow and sports car sound; Sport Headers include 200-cell HJS high flow catalytic converters.
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
These headers will give you a significant increase in volume, and a smooth sports car sound.
These dyno designed headers feature smooth mandrel bends and a 3-1 collector to get the most power out of your 991. At 3000 RPM there we saw an increase of 15 whp and 27 ft/lbs of tq. Peak power was up 5 whp and 9 ft/lbs of tq.
| + 16
- Fits all Porsche 991 Carrera vehicles 2012-2016
- Improves power by 15 whp and 27 ft-lbs. of torque at 3000rpm
- Includes German-imported 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters for maximum performance
- Investment-cast high-velocity 3-into-1 merge collectors for maximum performance
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO check engine light, guaranteed
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the restrictive OEM headers.
- Includes multi-layer exhaust manifold gasket
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.