PLEASE CALL OR TEXT (310)231-0292 WITH ANY QUESTIONS
For any questions please PM or email: Online@AutoTalent.com
Super high-quality 993 OEM style performance headers provide better throttle response and power throughout the RPM range. Direct replacement for all heavy bulky 993 OEM stock Porsche Bischoff and Gillet factory headers designed to bolt up to the OEM 993 catalytic converters. Perfect addition for performance RETROFITTING on any older Porsche 911 aircooled cars. Fits all prior aircooled 911 engines.
Our Porsche header upgrades are built to unleash the horsepower from your 993 Carrera. and save alot of weight. High quality T304L stainless steel is precisely bent and shaped to provide the optimal airflow for your engine. These OEM replacement components will shed 10 pounds from the weight of your Carrera while adding power and torque across the power band. Removing weight from the rear of any 993 or 991 is one of the very best ways to make the cars handle better. Each and every Porsche 993 Supercup 3.8 liter race car had headers like Fabspeed's with NO HEAT jackets ductwork.
Simply choose either style, Bischoff OVAL 3 bolt flange or Gillet ROUND 3 bolt style flange, for your Porsche 993 is equipped with from the drop down above. Once you have these headers, they can be installed easily as a simple direct replacement bolt-on. These headers are deliberately not fitted with heat exchange boxes meaning YOU are eliminating heat in your 993. That makes these headers ideal for track use or in areas with warmer climates.
- Fits all Porsche 993 Carrera non turbo car worldwide 1994-1998 3.6 liter and 3.8 liter engines. Fits 993RS/ 993RS Clubsport ands 993 CUP cars always bischoff.
- OEM Style - No Heat Jackets
- Recommended for track use or for warmer climates, as these headers do not have heat exchange boxes to provide hot air to the interior.
- Features 3-into-1 high velocity merge collector and 1.75" / 45mm equal length header tubes
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Simple bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- AWESOME header upgrade that bolt-up to any previous 911SC, 3.2 Carrera, 964 aircooled engine. Would require CUSTOM exhaust after our headers of course.
- Fabspeed over 25 years of design , engineering Excellence.
- Replacement headers do not affect emissions as the OEM catalytic converters are NOT touched nor affected.
- Personally tested and developed by Fabspeed on ANDIAL built 993 CUP and 993 RS Clubsport!
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Installation Notes: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.