Rear & Front Size: 20" x 10.5"
- PCD: 5x112
- Recommended tire sizes: 285/30R20 (tires not included)
- Finish: Tarmac, Liquid Metal & Optional Custom Finishes
Long a market leader in forged wheels, HRE offers its FlowForm® line of wheels featuring iconic styling and a level of quality embodied by the HRE brand, all at an accessible price point. This cast flow formed wheel is made with the highest level of design and engineering available in the world today.
HRE has been known for providing wheels for the world's finest sports and supercars for over three decades and now enter their new FlowForm FF10 wheels. If you are looking to step up your wheel game and make your vehicle a true show stopper, the HRE Custom Finishes are exactly what you need.
If you’re looking to outfit your vehicle with high-quality wheels that will take your driving experience to a whole new level, but won’t cost you an arm and a leg, HRE is the name you can trust! Superior-grade HRE flow-formed wheels are designed to offer exceptional performance and style at a reasonable price.
Since they’re lighter than cast rims, HRE flow-formed wheels will minimize unsprung weight, which allows your suspension to work more efficiently for better handling, and reduce rotational mass, for improved acceleration and braking. Designed with style and advanced engineering at their core and available in various finishes, these wheels are the perfect upgrade for your machine. They will give it that unique combination of luxury and performance you’ve been longing for.
- Made with state-of-the-art flow forming technology
- The perfect blend of lightweight and strength
- Set of four Wheels
- Proven to enhance handling, braking, and acceleration
- Standard color options are Liquid Silver and tarmac
- TÜV, VIA, and JWL certified to ensure high standards of safety
- Lifetime limited structural warranty and 3-year finish warranty
- 2010 Audi RS5
- 2011 Audi RS5
- 2012 Audi RS5
- 2013 Audi RS5
- 2014 Audi RS5
- 2015 Audi RS5
- 2016 Audi RS5
Images are for representation purposes only and may differ depending on the application.