Front Size: 19" x 8.5"
- Rear Size: 19" x 9.5"
Front Offset: 47
- Rear Offset: 45
- PCD: 5x112
- Recommended Front tire sizes: 225/40R19 OEM, 235/40R19 Up-Size (tires not included)
- Recommended Rear tire sizes: 255/35R19 OEM, 265/35R19 Up-Size (tires not included)
- Finish: Tarmac, Liquid Silver & Optional Custom Finishes
Long a market leader in forged wheels, HRE offers its FlowForm line of wheels featuring iconic styling and a level of quality embodied by the HRE brand, all at an accessible price point. This cast flow formed wheel is made with the highest level of design and engineering available in the world today.
If you’re looking to outfit your vehicle with high-quality wheels that will take your driving experience to a whole new level, but won’t cost you an arm and a leg, HRE is the name you can trust! Superior-grade HRE flow-formed wheels are designed to offer exceptional performance and style at a reasonable price.
Since they’re lighter than cast rims, HRE flow-formed wheels will minimize unsprung weight, which allows your suspension to work more efficiently for better handling, and reduce rotational mass, for improved acceleration and braking. Designed with style and advanced engineering at their core and available in various finishes, these wheels are the perfect upgrade for your machine. They will give it that unique combination of luxury and performance you’ve been longing for.
- Made with state-of-the-art flow forming technology
- The perfect blend of lightweight and strength
- Euro, Asian, & American fitments
- Set of four Wheels
- Proven to enhance handling, braking, and acceleration
- Standard color options are liquid Silver and tarmac
- TÜV, VIA, and JWL certified to ensure high standards of safety
- Lifetime limited structural warranty and 3-year finish warranty
- 2015-2018 Mercedes-Benz W205 C400 Biturbo
- 2015-2018 Mercedes-Benz W205 C450
- 2015-2018 Mercedes-Benz W205 C43 AMG
- 2015-2018 Mercedes-Benz W205 C63 AMG
- 2015-2018 Mercedes-Benz W205 C63 AMG S
Images are for representation purposes only and may differ depending on the application.