RennTech plug & play EVM Exhaust Valve Module allows you to open the exhaust flaps of your car 100% at all times by pressing Button 1 on the remote control. If you wish to go back to factory settings simnply press Button 2. This gives you complete control over the exhaust sound and rumble of your car at any time regardless of speed, RPM or driving mode.
The RennTech Exhaust Valve Module is made in Germany. If your car is equipped with factory exhaust flaps, with or without a center console button to open or close them, factory settings do not allow the flaps to fully open unless certain speed and/or RPM have been reached. For example, while cruising the exhaust flaps will never fully open.
The vehicle needs to be equipped with the optional factory performance exhaust with factory exhaust valves
No special tools or modifications required for installation
The RennTech EVM is placed in the trunk, no hard wiring necessary - Plug'n'Play solution.
For extra convenience, the EVM is programmed so once the flaps are fully opened they will stay that way even when the car is turned off and restarted later hence no need to press button 1 over and over every time you start the car.
It will ONLY go back to factory setting by pressing button 2
- Activation completely independent regardless of drive mode
- Override your cars factory exhaust flap setting with the push of a button
- EVM does not engage with CAN-Bus
- No interference with any control units.
- Software updates do not interfere with the functionality of the EVM exhaust valve module.
- Plug and Play with original plugs
- No cutting wires, no damage to factory cables, fully reversible
- 1 x Exhaust Valve Module
- 2 x Remote Controls (Button 1 fully open, Button 2 back to factory)
- Wiring harness (model specific)
- Installation manual
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz W463 G 63 AMG Biturbo
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz W463 G 63 AMG Biturbo
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.