We wanted to design a cost effective muffler delete that goes straight from the catalytic converter sections to the bumper outlets for the lightest design and loudest exhaust note. This design also works on all years of the first gen Gallardo! We incorporated Accuseals into the design to allow for perfect fitment of the stylish flared piping ends within the bumper outlets. To shoot flames on the Gallardo deleting the catalytic converters is necessary, and the resulting sound from the V10 is absolutely glorious with full Competition Package.
Each set is made in house by our fabrication team using .060″ wall, 2.5″ diameter T304L stainless steel tubing. Each set of pipes is built and tested in a thick gauge aluminum fixture (which prevents warping) to ensure perfect fitment.
This product may trigger a check engine light due to the removal of factory catalytic converters. O2 Spacers are available to reduce any chances of triggering a CEL. Manual transmission models should expect no issue. E-Gear models may experience a check engine light from valve removal due to lack of expected backpressure.
- Stylish flared piping ends
- Weighs over 50 lbs less than factory exhaust
- Designed and built in-house at our Willow Grove, PA facility
- All Soul Performance Products components are backed by our Lifetime Warranty for both street and track use
- Use T304L stainless steel material
- Perfect Shape and Design
- Perfect fitment
- 2004 Lamborghini Gallardo
- 2005 Lamborghini Gallardo
- 2006 Lamborghini Gallardo
- 2007 Lamborghini Gallardo
- 2008 Lamborghini Gallardo
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.