We wanted to create a solution to unlock extra exhaust flow from the 570 / 540 platform while improving sound quality in as simple a design as possible. For this twin turbo application we incorporated an H pipe / talk tube which helps to smooth out the exhaust note for a more refined sounding exhaust. Cross over piping design cuts down on rasp and resonance, especially on catless cars.
We made a conscious decision to retain the factory McLaren heat shields for their proven effectiveness and a clean, factory-like installation and finish. The rear exhaust unlocks extra exhaust flow while improving sound quality in as simple a design as possible.
Each exhaust is assembled out of mandrel bent, thick wall .065″ T304L stainless steel tubing and laser cut brackets then rigorously quality checked in-house. Each system is tested in a fixture to ensure perfect fitment before and after Jet-Hot coating and then foam packed to ensure it arrives in perfect condition.
- Jet-Hot ceramic coated rear exhaust for maximum heat retention without adding weight
- Weighs approximately 8.1 lbs / 3.67 less than factory exhaust components (47.3 lbs vs 30.65 lbs)
- Designed and built in-house at our Willow Grove, PA facility
- All Soul Performance Products components are backed by our Lifetime Warranty for both street and track use
- Stainless Steel T304L 3″ .065
- Perfect Shape and Design
- Perfect fitment
- 2015-2020 McLaren 570S
- 2019-2020 McLaren 570GT
- 2019-2020 McLaren 540C
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.