Swift Springs Sport Spec-R Springs BMW M4 F82 2015 +
Swift Springs Sport Spec-R Springs BMW M4 F82 2015 +Swift made Sport Springs Spec-R is made for true track racing enthusiasts that wants to take their vehicle to the next level. These springs are engineered with two main characteristics: 1) Redesigned lowered ride height to maximize the suspension performance, allowing the vehicle to fully absorb road condition for maximum traction. 2) Increased spring rate to further enhance cornering speed through entry & exit. The increase in spring rate is based on the vehicle's factory valve settings. Spec-R Sport Springs are increased to the optimal rate that the stock shocks can handle. Higher performance shocks are not required, but recommended for additional performance gains.
Swift Spec-R Sport Springs were engineered with 3 characteristics in mind.
Spec R springs are wound with the same engineering and material as our sports springs. With the exception of stiffer rates and slight change in ride height; you can expect the same characteristics as our sports springs.Built for track duty, Swift Spec-R springs are designed at the upper limits of the OEM shock valving. Track tested and tuned for optimum performance yet comfortable enough for a daily driver.Features:
- Modified ride height compared to Sport Springs to maximize optimal suspension geometry
- Further increasing the spring rate to enhance overall performance. The increase in spring rate is based on the upper limits of the vehicles factory shock valving
- Maintaining optimal comfort level for street use
- Spring Rate Front: 279 Lbs/Inch
- Spring Rate Rear: 726 Lbs/Inch
- Front Lowering: -1.1 Inch
- Rear Lowering: -0.9 Inch
- Improved handling
- Made for the track enthusiast
- Reduces body roll
- Vehicle drop rate is based on the year, model and option of the test vehicle, and may vary based on each vehicle condition