The AMS Performance Nissan GT-R 90mm Midpipe is one of the largest available on the market. Using a large 90mm (3.5") primary pipe they were able to optimize exhaust gas flow. Most systems implement two 76mm (3") pipes that Y into a 76mm primary pipe causing turbulence and unnecessary back pressure.
By making the primary pipe 90mm AMS are able to greatly improve exhaust flow, freeing up horsepower and improving spool time. With unrivaled fit, finish and performance the AMS Nissan GT-R 90mm Midpipe will easily support any future modifications.
- Large 90mm (3.5") primary section for optimal exhaust flow
- 100% Stainless Steel construction. No mild steel flanges or hangers
- Precision Tig welded
- Twin 76mm (3") Stainless Steel flex sections with smooth bore liners
- All flanged connections. No band clamps or slip fits to come loose
- Stock like fitment and no ground clearance issues
- Bolts up to the stock downpipes and muffler back exhaust or most aftermarket systems
- Includes gaskets and hardware
- Unrivaled fit and finish
- 2009 Nissan R35 GT-R
- 2010 Nissan R35 GT-R
- 2011 Nissan R35 GT-R
- 2012 Nissan R35 GT-R
- 2013 Nissan R35 GT-R
- 2014 Nissan R35 GT-R
- 2015 Nissan R35 GT-R
- 2016 Nissan R35 GT-R
- 2017 Nissan R35 GT-R
- 2018 Nissan R35 GT-R
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.