The system has been engineered to be as direct a replacement as possible to the stock unit, requiring only minor modifications for a clean, factory-like installation. The increased thermal efficiency provided by the Dinan dual core intercooler will also enhance turbocharger reliability in addition to overall power. On a stock vehicle power gains can be had from 4000 RPM and beyond (when the car is in boost).
In order to achieve the best performance the intercooler should be paired with the Stage 3 DINANTRONICS Performance Tuner as it provides optimization of the intercooler. In particular it extends the power band to be more robust and powerful from 5000 RPM to redline whereas without tuning the bulk of the gains are from 6000 RPM to redline.
Benefits of the Dinan High Performance Dual Core Intercooler:
- Max gains of 15 HP and 13 lb-ft of torque @ 6250 RPM (greater gains and a wider power band can be achieved when paired with stage 3 DINANTRONICS)
- Face area 240% larger than the stock intercooler setup for maximum cooling efficiency to deter heat soak.
- Charge Air Pressure drop: 0.80 PSI (25% improvement over stock)
- Charge Air Temperature drop: 155º F (11% improvement over stock)
- Charge Air Temperature / Ambient Temperature Delta: 18º F @ 6250 RPM (60% improvement over stock)
DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION HERE
Does not fit vehicles equipped with Active Cruise Control or the F23 / F33 chassis (convertibles).
228i fitment only confirmed on the M-Tech bumper; STD bumper not yet tested.
Labor times depending on application and the amount of bumper modification that is necessary. Labor times range from as little as 2 hours to 4.5 hours.
Additional applications are forthcoming.
For F30/F31 328i applications with M-Tech bumpers please review optional hardware kit D333-0025 for optimal appearance.
- 2014-2016 BMW 228i & xDrive F22 Coupe
- 2012-2016 BMW 328i & xDrive F30 Sedan
- 2014-2016 BMW 328i xDrive F31 Wagon
- 2014-2016 BMW 328i xDrive F34 GT
- 2014-2016 BMW 428i & xDrive F32 Coupe
- 2014-2016 BMW 428i & xDrive F36 Gran Coupe
- 2014-2016 BMW 228i Coupe
- 2014-2016 BMW 228i xDrive Coupe
- 2012-2015 BMW 328i Sedan
- 2014-2016 BMW 328i xDrive GT
- 2012-2016 BMW 328i xDrive Sedan
- 2014-2016 BMW 328i xDrive Wagon
- 2012-2015 BMW 335i Sedan
- 2014-2016 BMW 335i xDrive GT
- 2012-2015 BMW 335i xDrive Sedan
- 2014-2016 BMW 428i Coupe
- 2014-2016 BMW 428i Gran Coupe
- 2014-2016 BMW 428i xDrive Coupe
- 2014-2016 BMW 428i xDrive Gran Coupe
- 2014-2015 BMW 435i Coupe
- 2014-2016 BMW 435i Gran Coupe
- 2014-2016 BMW 435i xDrive Coupe
- 2014-2016 BMW 435i xDrive Gran Coupe
- 2014-2016 BMW M235i Coupe
- 2014-2016 BMW M235i xDrive Coupe
|Labor Hours/Installation Hours
||50 State Emissions Legal on the N20 platform. California Air Resources Board Executive Order Number D-176-46.
N26 platform is 49 State Emissions Legal. This product is in compliance with U.S. EPA Memorandum 1A, or this product has not been found, nor is believed to be, unlawful for use under the provisions of the Clean Air Act. Currently: This product is legal in California only for racing vehicles, which may never be used upon a highway.
|Max HP Gain
||6 @ 5500 RPM
|Max Torque Gain
||5 @ 5500 RPM
||Dinan N20/N26 High Performance Dual Core Intercooler.