PLEASE CALL OR TEXT (310)231-0292 WITH ANY QUESTIONS
AC Schnitzer only uses high-quality brand tyres, which are developed in close cooperation with premium tyre manufacturers. On the one hand, the tyres have to transfer the power of the engine perfectly to the road, on the other hand, properties such as braking behaviour, lateral control, water drainage in rain and the properties in straight running are important decision criteria for or against a tyre.
AC Schnitzer specialises in mixed-sized tyres, i.e. wheel sets in which the wheels of the rear axle are wider than those of the front axle. This makes sense in terms of driving dynamics, as it allows strong drive forces to be transmitted while at the same time enabling high steering precision. Although the wider a tyre is, the more power you can put on the road, the rolling resistance caused by the tyre must not become too high. As the rolling resistance increases the wider a tyre is, AC Schnitzer works out the wheel dimensions that are balanced.
All AC Schnitzer wheel sets are tuned in multi-stage driving tests in traffic and on race tracks. Only after successful test runs the wheels are released for sale. All AC Schnitzer wheel sets are delivered fully assembled and balanced. They are subject to a two-year manufacturer's warranty. The scope of delivery includes mounting materials such as adapters and wheel bolts as well as the homologation certificate (with the exception of marked wheelsets for export).
The AC3 Wheels are an absolute highlight in the AC Schnitzer wheel range. These Lightweight Forged Wheels - with partly polished and partly painted surfaces in Silver/Anthracite - achieve what appears to be fundamentally contradictory: reduction in weight on the one hand and the largest possible wheel diameters and widths on the other. The AC Schnitzer engineers and designers implement this apparent contradiction with the AC3 Lightweight Forged Rim: the design is completely independent - although the relationship to the successful Type V rim is unmistakable.
The weight of the front axle rim is only 10.1 kg - the weight of the rear axle rim is sporty 11.2 kg.
- 4 Complete wheels
- AC Schnitzer AC3 Lightweight Forged Alloy Wheels with premium tyres - mounted and balanced
- Vehicle and rim-specific mounting and fastening material
- Pentagonal hub cover with AC Schnitzer logo
- Quality tag
- Certificate of authenticity
- Homologation certificate
- Rim with integrated lettering: "AC Schnitzer" and "GESCHMIEDET"
- Stainless steel badge: one of 300 LIMITED EDITION"
- Open design in Silver/Anthracite
- Compatible with standard RDC system
- 2 years warranty
- Production monitored according to ISO standard
- High quality lightweight forged wheels save approx. 25-35% weight, compared with conventional cast wheels
- Significantly improved driving dynamics
- Significantly improved acceleration and deceleration due to lower masses
- Improved cornering handling
- High quality clear lacquer protects the wheel against corrosion
- Perceptible reduction in unsprung mass and gyroscopic forces on the car
- Wheel Tyre Set 20 inch - Mixed tyre
- FA: 10,0 x 20" ET 23 with 275/35 R 20
- RA: 10,0 x 20" ET 23 with 285/35 R 20
Vehicle Fitment Chart:
||4.4 L S63 V8
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.