Optimal power, performance and sound are the core values of our Active Autowerke BMW 328i exhaust system, designed to fit BMW 325i, 328i, and 330i E9X N52 models. A free-flow design and beefy 80mm dual exhaust tips allow 35% to 40% more exhaust flow than the stock BMW 328i exhaust system. The increased flow minimizes back pressure, resulting in substantial HP and torque gains. The system’s Brushed stainless steel construction also makes a bold visual statement, while also increasing durability. This BMW 328i performance exhaust produces a sporty, yet mellow tone.
This exhaust features the Active Autowerke Muffler and Noise Cancellation Chamber to assist in reducing/eliminating drone. Manufactured from 100% brushed 304 stainless steel, this clamp-on system is suited for the N52 owner looking to bring their BMW's performance to new heights. Factory-fit specifications are followed closely, yet our system allows 14 lbs in weight savings as opposed to the factory BMW exhaust.
This exhaust will only fit the XI (4WD) and Station Wagon Models if purchased with our Mid-Pipe, or welding may be required to join exhaust to stock pipe !
Exhaust system requires cutting of the factory pipe for installation. Dimensions and cutting points are highlighted in the instructions !
Some models have a round tubular pipe that makes the installation seamless. Other models have an oblong shape and will require welding instead of clamping!
- Fits BMW 325i, 328i, 330i
- Full 304 stainless steel construction with brushed finish
- 3" Mandrel-bent piping for optimum exhaust flow
- Straight through muffler design
- NCC (Drone Reduction)
- Dual 80mm Active Autowerke Signature tips, staggered
- Weight Savings *14lbs lighter than stock BMW exhaust*
- Designed to use existing factory mounts and hardware
- Fully adjustable mounting positions
- Fully adjustable tips
- Illustrated instruction manual
- Two year warranty
- Bmw E9X 325 N52 2006-2012
- Bmw E9X 328 N52 2006-2012
- Bmw E9X 330 N52 2006-2012
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.