BMC air filters are produced using a "Full Molding" system that enables the characteristic red filter to be realized from a single mold with no welded joints thus avoiding easy breakage. The rubber used in BMC air filtering systems has a long life, is very durable and has optimum adhesion characteristics to all shapes of airboxes.
BMC filters are made of a multi-layered cotton gauze soaked with low viscosity oil covered with an epoxy coated alloy mesh to ensure protection from petrol fumes and oxidization due to air humidity.
All BMC air filters are pre-oiled, and they can be washed and regenerated by using the appropriate BMC regeneration kit.
- B3 (F30/F31) 3.0 BITURBO (HP 410 | YEAR 13 >)
- 1 SERIES (F20/F21) M135I (HP 320 | YEAR 12 >)
- 1 SERIES (F20/F21) M135I (HP 326 | YEAR 15 >)
- 2 SERIES (F22/F23/F87) M2 (HP 370 | YEAR 16 >)
- 2 SERIES (F22/F23/F87) M235 (HP 326 | YEAR 14 >)
- 3 SERIES (F30/F31/F80) 335I (HP 306 | YEAR 11 >)
- 3 SERIES (F30/F31/F80) ACTIVEHYBRID 3 (HP 340 | YEAR 12 >)
- 3 SERIES GT (F34) 335I GRAN TOURISMO (HP 306 | YEAR 13 >)
- 4 SERIES (F32/F33/F36/F82) 435I (HP 306 | YEAR 13 >)