Capristo exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured utilizing advanced 3d laser-scanning, cad design, digital prototyping, and CNC-bending/milling at our factory in Germany. Each system is made of high-grade t309 (1.4828) stainless steel and hand-polished to a mirror finish. After extensive research, this specific alloy was chosen for its sonic resonance properties, low weight, and durability which are close to the properties of Inconel (used in f1).
These lightweight test pipes fit in place of the heavy OEM catalytic converters. Using a test pipes removes the flow restriction a catalytic converter places on an exhaust system, while increasing the horsepower. The silencing effect of the converters are also removed, enhancing the aggressive engine sound. Test pipes are ideal for track days and race application. This Cat Delete Pipes is for the Capristo Muffler.
On applicable models, the center section is made flexible as an added protection feature against vibration damage to the header pipes and the Lambda or Oxygen Sensor Bungs are pre-installed and threadedM exhaust.
For Off-Road and Track Use Only
Test pipes may trigger a CEL (Check Engine Light)
To disable a recurring CEL you will need to tune the ECU or use 02 Sensor Extensions
- Advanced 3d laser-scanning, cad design, digital prototyping, and CNC-bending/milling
- Protection feature against vibration damage
- Cat Delete Pipes (for Capristo)
- Enhancing the aggressive engine sound
- Hand-polished to a mirror finish
- Made of high-grade stainless steel
- low weight, and durability
- 2015 Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE500
- 2016 Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE500
- 2017 Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE500
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE500
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE500
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on the application.