These lightweight test pipes fit in place of the heavy OEM catalytic converters. Using a test pipes removes the flow restriction a catalytic converter places on an exhaust system while increasing the horsepower.
The silencing effect of the converters is reduced with the Dampened Cat Delete Pipes to enhance the aggressive engine sound, albeit with a resonator in place to limit droning. Test pipes are ideal for track days and race application.
The Lambda or oxygen sensor bungs come pre-installed and threaded.
On applicable models, the center section is made flexible as an added protection feature against vibration damage to the header pipes.
Recommended For Off-Road and Track Use Only.
- Made of high-grade stainless steel
- Hand-polished to a mirror finish
- Dampened Cat Delete Pipes
- Enhance the aggressive engine sound
- Improve performance
- low weight, and durability
- 2009 Aston Martin Vantage V12
- 2010 Aston Martin Vantage V12
- 2011 Aston Martin Vantage V12
- 2012 Aston Martin Vantage V12
- 2013 Aston Martin Vantage V12
- 2014 Aston Martin Vantage V12
- 2015 Aston Martin Vantage V12
- 2016 Aston Martin Vantage V12
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on the application.