Capristo offers two different wheel spacer sets for the Ferrari 458. Both are cnc-milled from a solid block of 7075 T6 alloy and anodized. The front axle track is widened by 14mm while the rear is widened by 17mm. Both sets have a centering rim and come with chromed steel bolts.
Capristo Exhaust wheel spacers sets are an excellent, cost effective way to improve handling while dramatically enhancing the look of your Ferrari. Our wheel spacers push your rims and tires outward for an instant "fat" aggressive look, better lateral stability, and handling.
Spacers are also great for filling in the wheel well, creating clearance for aftermarket suspension, different wheel offsets, big brakes,` making your winter tires not look so inset or just making your Ferrari look awesome.
- 14mm front axle spacers
- 17mm rear axle spacers
- Circle Shape wheel Spacers
- Chromed steel bolts
- Solid and anodized alloy Spacers
- Aggressive look, better lateral stability, and handling
- Front axle weight (14mm spacers): 846g
- Rear axle weight (17mm spacers): 1028g
- 20 pcs steel bolts: 1600g
- The full set (14/17mm): 3474g
- 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia/Spider
- 2011 Ferrari 458 Italia/Spider
- 2012 Ferrari 458 Italia/Spider
- 2013 Ferrari 458 Italia/Spider
- 2014 Ferrari 458 Italia/Spider
- 2015 Ferrari 458 Italia/Spider
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on the application.