Test pipe is the section of piping in an exhaust where the catalytic converter is. Removing the catalytic converter creates much higher exhaust flow. For turbocharged cars this results in less back pressure and better flow for the turbine.
These lightweight test pipes fit in place of the heavy OEM catalytic converters. Using this test pipes on an exhaust system will significantly increases the horsepower and the sound of your car.
The silencing effect of the converters are also removed, enhancing the aggressive Lamborghini sports car sound. The Lambda or oxygen sensor bungs are ready installed and threaded. This test pipes can be easily fitted to the OEM headers.
Recommended For Off-Road and Track Use Only
- Increased the horsepower
- Aggressive sports car sound
- Silencing effect of the converters are also removed
- Easily fitted to OEM headers
- low weight, and durability
- 2013 Lamborghini Aventador
- 2014 Lamborghini Aventador
- 2015 Lamborghini Aventador
- 2016 Lamborghini Aventador
- 2017 Lamborghini Aventador
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on the application.