Dinan short shifters are application specific as well in order to achieve an appropriate reduction of throw, providing the associated benefits without making the desired gear difficult to locate or require disproportionate effort; a common complaint with other manufacturers' short-shift kits where a ''one size fits all'' approach is common. In addition, Dinan's short-shifters retain the nylon pivot ball and shifter bushing, which provides the same smooth and quiet operation as the original shifter.
- A precise 20-25% throw reduction
- Counter balanced to reduce effort
- Two piece 416 Stainless Steel & Aluminum Stick assembly
- Two piece stick provides vibration free operation
- Dampened pivot cup with self lubricating pivot ball
- Polymer Iglide T-500 lower pivot bushings
Does not work with the 6-speed manual that was introduced for the 2004-06 model years on the 330i/ci. This includes all ZHP cars.