PLEASE CALL OR TEXT (310)231-0292 WITH ANY QUESTIONS
For any questions please PM or email: Online@AutoTalent.com
Eliminate the heavy and restrictive factory catalytic converters with high flowing cat bypass downpipes for maximum power and an exhilarating sound. Fabspeed's direct bolt-on racing straight pipes replace the OEM factory restrictive catalytic converters for maximum exhaust flow and power throughout the RPM range. When racing, quality and reliability are at the top of the list so don't make any exceptions for your Alfa Romeo. Have peace of mind when upgrading your vehicle with the quality of Fabspeed products and services that it deserves.
|WT (lbs) / (Kg)
||- 11 / - 4.5
- Alfa Giulia type 952 Quadrifoglio Cat Bypass pipes / Competition- racing pipes
- Simple direct replacement bolt-on straight pipes to replace the OEM catalytic converters.
- CNC machined billet stainless steel inlet flanges with CNC mandrel bent tubing.
- No restriction for Competition Race track driving. Immediately unleash more sports car sound and power across the RPM band. Hear maximum turbocharged whistling. Guaranteed Check Engine Light and less power than the 200 cell HJS German sports race catalytic converters.
- Works with any rear cat back exhaust systems.
- For all out maximum potential power when Racing Competition is your only objective and you have a software tune to maximize power and turn off cell lights. Don’t waste time with rear mufflers since these are valved and bypass any restriction.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.