PLEASE CALL OR TEXT (310)231-0292 WITH ANY QUESTIONS
For any questions please PM or email: Online@AutoTalent.com
Resonated muffler and catalytic converter-bypass exhaust that bolts directly to the stock turbo or upgraded K27 turbo.
This aggressive exhaust system will make your 930's ehxaust note much louder without the "ricey" tinny sound of a non-resonated muffler and cat delete.
- Fits all Porsche 911 Turbo 930 vehicles (1976-1989)
- Dramatic increase in power throughout the RPM range
- Constructed from complete 14-16 gauge T304 stainless steel 3.0”/76.5mm C.N.C. mandrel bent tubing for maximum performance and durability.
- Developed and tested on the Fabspeed 930 Turbo
- Available in Single or Dual Outlet configuration and with either Oval or Dual Style Tips
- Simple DIY (Do-It-Yourself) bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required (except for dual outlet configuration)
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- Dual Outlet Requires bumper cutout for 2nd tip outlet on dual outlet configuration
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only, never to be driven on public roads. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.