Improving your engine's performance is a never-ending task. Of course, as long as your car can get better and better, then why stop, right? If you're budget-conscious, however, prioritizing the more important car performance modification steps is vital, and you should realize that installing exhaust performance headers in your car should be topmost in your list. Why? In simple terms, headers remove anti-performance exhaust dirt in your car, making sure your engine's potential is maximized.
Along with a high performance cold air intake and high-flow air filter, headers reduce exhaust back pressure for air to flow more easily out of the engine. Headers work by providing each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe and piping exhaust pulses away from the cylinder head into a downstream exhaust collector, improving air intake and exhaust.
Headers come in different sizes and shapes with hundreds of applications to suit your particular car's needs. Top manufacturers produce their own headers in various configurations, specially tuning each to fit the type of engine it is intended for. So whether you have an imported or domestic vehicle of whatever brand, there's an exhaust header just for you! If you're obsessive-compulsive with your car's looks even with the under hood, then worry not as headers are also available in different finishes that complement that hidden part of your car.
- Eliminate the manifold's back pressure.
- Improve an engine's performance
- 2008 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Ultimate Titanium
- 2009 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Ultimate Titanium
- 2010 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Ultimate Titanium
- 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Ultimate Titanium
- 2012 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Ultimate Titanium
- 2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Ultimate Titanium
- 2014 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Ultimate Titanium