In order to give your BMW a much more aggressive stance while increasing handling, we offer our line of Macht Schnell Competition Spacer Kits.
Machined from 6061-T6 aerospace aluminum, these adapters are strong as well as lightweight to limit unsprung/reciprocating weight for maximum performance on or off the track. Spacer edges are also chamfered to allow for easy installation/removal if needed. After machining, the spacers are then anodized for additional strength, anti-corrosion & wear resistance.
A wider track stance increases lateral stability as well as giving your BMW a much more aggressive appearance after installation. Spacers also are used to correct wheel gap normally seen on otherwise stock suspension setups, pushing the wheels outward - filling the fenders.
Included with our Competition Wheel Spacer Kits are a full set of extended lug bolts. All wheel fasteners are hardened and tempered to strength class 10.9 or 10 according to DIN/ISO standard 898 and meet the statutory requirements of all countries - including the US.
Competition Wheel Spacer kit Features:
- Machined from 6061-T6 aerospace aluminum
- Chamfered edges allows installation & removal quick and easy
- Black anodized finish for additional strength and corrosion/wear resistance
- Improve handling by reducing body roll with a wider wheel base
- Included zinc plated corrosion-resistant wheel fasteners
Competition Wheel Spacer kit Contents:
- (2) 12mm Competition Wheel Spacers
- (10) Extended-length zinc plated coated wheel fasteners
2008+ E82/8 1-Series & 1M
1992-2012 E36, E46 & E9X 3-Series & M3
2004-2010 E60/1 5-Series & M5
2005-2010 E63 6-Series & M6
2002-2008 E65 7-Series
1996-2002 E36 Z3 & Z3M
2003+ E85 & E89 Z4 & Z4M