Built for track duty, swift spec-r springs are designed at the upper limits of the oem shock valving. Track tested and tuned for optimum performance yet comfortable enough for a daily driver. Swift made sport springs keeps the quality ride you get from the showroom and adds improved handling and lower ride height for driving enthusiasts and style minded drivers who demand only the best.
Swift Spec-R Sport Springs were engineered with 3 characteristics in mind. Modified ride height compared to Sport Springs to maximize optimal suspension geometry. Further increasing the spring rate to enhance overall performance. The increase in spring rate is based on the upper limits of the vehicles factory shock valving.
From HPDE events to SCCA competition, swift spec-r sport springs are made for the track enthusiast looking to take their vehicle to the next level. Spec r springs are wound with the same engineering and material as our sports springs. With the exception of stiffer rates and a slight change in ride height, you can expect the same characteristics as our sports springs.
- Improved handling
- Made for the track enthusiast
- Reduces body roll
- The largest amount of stroke
- Highest durability against loss of spring height
- Lightest in weight
- Maintaining optimal comfort level for street use.
- Lower center of gravity will allow you to take on those tight corners much faster.
- Spring Rate Front: 5.6 Kg/mm
- Spring Rate Rear: 11.0 Kg/mm
- Front Lowering: -1.6 Inch
- Rear Lowering: -0.9 Inch
- 2015 Lexus RC 350 GSC10 RWD
- 2016 Lexus RC 350 GSC10 RWD
- 2017 Lexus RC 350 GSC10 RWD
- 2018 Lexus RC 350 GSC10 RWD
- 2019 Lexus RC 350 GSC10 RWD
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on the application.