Capristo exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured utilizing advanced 3d laser-scanning, cad design, digital prototyping, and CNC-bending/milling at our factory in Germany. Each system is made of high-grade t309 (1.4828) stainless steel and hand-polished to a mirror finish. After extensive research, this specific alloy was chosen for its sonic resonance properties, low weight, and durability which are close to the properties of Inconel (used in f1).
These manifolds have 200cpi cats and replace the genuine Mercedes-manifolds. By using these manifolds, the welded genuine middle silencer is taken out two options Capristo manifolds plus Capristo middle silencer-replacement, Capristo manifolds plus Capristo middle silencer.
A modular construction gives you the freedom to replace all exhaust parts with Capristo components. Beginning with the mufflers and ending with the manifolds. Please note, that the genuine Mercedes manifolds and middle silencer are one welded component alone. Therefore a replacement of the genuine manifolds is necessary as soon as the middle silencer is taken out or replaced by our silencer.
Fits C63 (204) AMG and C63 (204) AMG Black Series
- Advanced 3d laser-scanning, cad design, digital prototyping, and CNC-bending/milling
- Hand-polished to a mirror finish
- Made of high-grade stainless steel
- Produce a deeper exhaust note
- low weight, and durability
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz AMG C63 W204
- 2009 Mercedes-Benz AMG C63 W204
- 2010 Mercedes-Benz AMG C63 W204
- 2011 Mercedes-Benz AMG C63 W204
- 2012 Mercedes-Benz AMG C63 W204
- 2013 Mercedes-Benz AMG C63 W204
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz AMG C63 W204
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on the application.