PLEASE CALL OR TEXT (310)231-0292 WITH ANY QUESTIONS
For any questions please PM or email: Online@AutoTalent.com
Whether your 2019+ BMW M340i/Z4 is bone stock or sending massive power to the pavement via an upgraded turbo, your B58 needs to breathe. The stock plastic charge pipe fitted between the turbocharger and the intake manifold is adequate for daily driving, but the M340i was built for more than just the daily commute and hauling groceries. If you want to get the most performance out of your BMW, it's time to ditch the restrictive plastic charge pipe and upgrade to Mishimoto's performance aluminum charge pipe.
This Mishimoto performance aluminum charge pipe for the 2019+ BMW M340i/Z4 (G29) replaces your stock fragile plastic charge pipe with a free-flowing, 3" aluminum version that's guaranteed to last the lifetime of your Supra. Our design removes the kinks and pinched sections of the stock pipe in favor of smooth flowing curves. We've also designed our couplers and flanges to transition seamlessly from one component to the next. All of this adds up to a charge pipe that outflows stock by up to 42%.
Our performance charge pipe is constructed from two mandrel-bent aluminum pipes with CNC-machined flanges for ease of installation, maximized durability, and perfect fitment. Two pre-installed bungs can be drilled and tapped for boost pressure sensors or methanol injection. The included coupler is made from five layers of silicone with embedded heat-resistant fibers and are reinforced with steel wire to prevent ballooning under high boost pressures. This charge pipe kit is a direct fit with no other modifications required and includes constant-tension worm gear clamps for reliable performance. Like all Mishimoto BMW products, this is backed by our lifetime warranty for a lifetime of performance.
- Direct fit for 2019+ BMW M340i (G20)/Z4 (G29) (3.0L)
- Reduces restriction by up to 42% over stock pipe
- 3" mandrel-bent piping with internal transitions for reduced turbulence and improved flow
- Precision CNC-machined adapters for smooth flow and secure fit
- Included coupler is constructed with steel wire reinforcement to prevent ballooning under high boost pressures
- Two pre-installed bungs can be drilled and tapped for boost sensors, nitrous, or methanol injection
- Two-piece design for a perfect fit and easy installation
- Includes constant-tension worm gear clamps for reliable performance
- Available in micro-wrinkle black or wrinkle red powder coated finish
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Estimated Ship Date: June 2021
- Note: Coupons and discounts do not apply to items in pre-sale
- (2) Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Charge Pipes
- (1) Silicone Coupler w/ Steel Wire Reinforcement
- (2) Constant-Tension Worm Gear Clamps Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The stock O-rings and spring clip must be transferred from the stock pipe. If needed, the O-rings and spring clip can be sourced from Toyota with the following part numbers: 17376WAA05, 17376WAA04, 90118WA186
Installation Guide: Click To Download
- INSTALLATION TORQUE SPECS: 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
- PIPE DIAMETER: 3"
COATING: Powder Coated
Vehicle Fitment Chart:
||MODEL / SUB MODEL