The more civilized member of the family is the S5 4.2L Touring Edition Exhaust. In addition to the central muffler from the Track Exhaust, our Touring Edition system features an x-pipe for enhanced exhaust scavenging and also features AWE Tuning 180 Technology™.
As exhaust gases exit the 4.2L engine and flow into an AWE Tuning 180 Technology equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves re-join the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies.
- + 18hp, +12tq at the crank
- With Diamond Black Adjustable tips
- Intoxicating Sound
- Direct bolt-on
- Increased pipe diameter to 2.5" to better let the engine exhale
- Engineered, developed, tested and manufactured in-house
- Stainless steel center muffler with composite acoustical and stainless steel packing materials
- Strategic elimination of mufflers to release tone
- Thick .065" wall T-304 stainless steel tubing
- High quality stainless steel band clamps
- Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
- 2008 Audi S5 Coupe 4.2l Quattro Manual
- 2008 Audi S5 Coupe 4.2l Quattro Tiptronic
- 2009 Audi S5 Coupe 4.2l Quattro Manual
- 2009 Audi S5 Coupe 4.2l Quattro Tiptronic
- 2010 Audi S5 Coupe 4.2l Quattro Manual
- 2010 Audi S5 Coupe 4.2l Quattro Tiptronic
- 2011 Audi S5 Coupe 4.2l Quattro Manual
- 2011 Audi S5 Coupe 4.2l Quattro Tiptronic
- 2012 Audi S5 Coupe 4.2l Quattro Manual
- 2012 Audi S5 Coupe 4.2l Quattro Tiptronic
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.