Dinan's Performance Spring set for the E93 328i & E90 335i (xDrive) provides greater control over body roll by virtue of carefully calibrated spring rates. Additionally, Dinan lowers the vehicle by a 1/8" in front and 1/8" in the rear for improved suspension geometry and an even more aggressive stance.
- The Dinan springs are CNC wound with high tensile chrome silicon wire and shot peened for stress relief to last the life of the car.
- The increase in stiffness of the springs will reduce the rear suspension compression under acceleration and front suspension compression (or dive) under braking, giving your car a more controlled feel.
- The Dinan performance springs will also provide a noticeable improvement in grip, for high speed driving situations that will inspire confidence in your car's capabilities.
- The reduced body roll makes the steering more responsive to driver input and will be noticed at low speeds up to the top speed of the vehicle.
Benefits of the Dinan Negative Control Arms:
+ Replaces front upper control arms with ones that increase negative camber by -0.5°
+ Improves grip of front tires
+ Evens out tire wear during aggressive cornering
Models supported by Dinan Negative Control Arms
- 2011-2016 528i & xDrive F10 Sedan
- 2011-2016 535i & xDrive F10 Sedan
- 2010-2017 535i & xDrive F07 GT
- 2010-2012 550i & xDrive F07 GT
- 2012-2018 640i & xDrive F12 Convertible
- 2012-2018 640i & xDrive F13 Coupe
- 2013-2015 740i & Li F01/F02 Sedan
- 2009-2012 750 Li & xDrive F02 Sedan
- 2009-2012 750i & xDrive F01 Sedan
- 2010-2015 760Li & xDrive F02 Sedan
- 2011-2012 Alpina B7 & L, X F01/F02
- 2012 650i Convertible F12
- 2012 650i & xDrive F13
- 2013-2017 550i & xDrive F07 GT
- 2013-2018 650i & xDrive F12 Convertible
- 2013-2018 650i & xDrive F13 Coupe
- 2013-2017 650i & xDrive F06 Gran Coupe
- 2013-2015 750i & xDrive F01 Sedan
- 2013-2015 750Li & xDrive F02 Sedan
- 2013-2015 Alpina B7 & L, X F01/F02
DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION HERE
|Labor Hours/Installation Hours